[Beowulf] eth-mlx4-0/15

Robert Kubrick robertkubrick at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:48:14 PDT 2009

Thanks, but I am not entirely clear on why the interrupts flow to
both the mlx-core driver and eth-mlx4-0.
This is what my /proc/interrupts table look like. Interrupts go to
CPU0 for mlx4_core and CPU6 for eth-mlx4-0:

4319:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-15

4320:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-14

4321:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-13

4322:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-12

4323:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-11

4324:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-10

4325:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-9

4326:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-8

4327:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-7

4328:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-6

4329:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-5

4330:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-4

4331:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-3

4332:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-2

4333:          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-1

4334:         34          0          0          0          0
34      97347          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge      eth-
mlx4-0

4335:       3197          0        152          4          0
0          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0   PCI-MSI-edge
mlx4_core(async)