[Beowulf] eth-mlx4-0/15

Joachim Worringen worringen at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 25 03:12:40 PDT 2009

I assume these are MSI-X interrupts of the one Mellanox driver instance.
This feature allows to spread interrupts more or less evenly across CPUs, in
conjunction with multiple send/recv queues.

Each PCI device has a single driver (unless we talk about virtualized I/O,
which does not apply here). But a single driver can serve any number of
interrupts.

 Joachim