[Beowulf] progress on ifort and gfortran issue

Paulo Afonso Lopes pal at di.fct.unl.pt
Tue Feb 24 09:49:58 PST 2009

If you compile your code with -g (debugging support), and "just run"
normally, it should crash and create a core file in the working dir. (do a
ls -la to find it)

If you gdb --core=<your core file here> it will point you to the offending
instruction (helps if you are running on the dir where you have your
source code :-) otherwise you should add --directory=<your sources>

paulo