[Beowulf] software for compatible with a cluster

Jon Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:32:16 PDT 2008

i have a little bit of clustering experience.if anything im still
contemplating making a kubuntu derivative that is geared towards rendering
clusters with the software and what not. i just dont have any experience
with whats available for the rendering cluster market and linux that is why
im asking all these questions. i did do some googling the other day only to
find a list of commercial products.

Jonathan Aquilina