[Beowulf] ScaLAPACK & ACML

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Sat Mar 24 07:59:21 PDT 2007

Hi all,

while compiling ScaLAPACK 1.7.5 I found something strange. I got
three errors in its testsuite with PGI6.1/ACML3.5, two errors wth
PGI6.2/ACML3.6. Then I turned to ATLAS 3.6.0 and an also self
compiled LAPACK 3.1.0 with the result, that there was only one
complain about an illegal parameter to a function call (always -fast -
Kieee used for PGI). I'm still waiting for an answer from AMD.

Anyone used Intel's Compiler & MKL for a self-compiled ScaLAPACK? Or
found something similar while using ACML with any program?

-- Reuti