[Beowulf] commercial clusters

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 4 18:19:25 PDT 2006

My point is that the hardware/dedicated world used to be expensive (even
when it was dedicated chessmachines), but that software has made things a
lot cheaper for users, and has given them a lot of options (of course THANKS
to the progress not only from software but also because of hardware
progress),  which IMHO is a good thing if you look from it at user
viewpoint.

If you fail to believe so, then that's up to you of course. Just never look
in the mirror i'd say.

Vincent