[Beowulf] stream links for DCLUG meeting Wed, May 17th

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Tue May 9 13:46:34 PDT 2006

There will be live streams available for next Wednesday's DCLUG meeting.
The meeting is scheduled to start around 19:00. Check the DCLUG site for
meeting topic and speaker info: http://dclug.tux.org

URLs for the live video stream of the talk:

Video (video and audio):
http://streamer0.rfa.org:8000/dclug.theora.ogg
http://streamer2.rfa.org:8000/dclug.theora.ogg

Audio only (camera audio with the video stripped out):
http://streamer0.rfa.org:8000/dclug.audio.ogg
http://streamer2.rfa.org:8000/dclug.audio.ogg

I'll be in #dclug on irc.freenode.net for live chat feedback. I'll try
to have the stream up around 18:00 if you want to tune in early to sort
out any client issues.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki
Apprentice Linux Audio Developer and Mostly Harmless Sysadmin