[Beowulf] BWBUG: Meeting / web cast today at 2:45 at Radio Free Asia

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Tue May 9 10:03:07 PDT 2006

This is a reminder that the BWBUG meeting will be today at 2:45 at the
Radio Free Asia location. The talk by Crosswalk on their new iGrid
solution for very fast data I/O will be well worth your time.

If you would like to participate in the Web Cast please send an email
to our host, Michael Fitzmaurice.  He will forward the
dial-in number and the URL.

We may also have a live video web feed available.

If you are coming to the event or connecting through the web please
register so that we can plan correctly. Click here to register

http://bwbug.org/Meeting_Registration.php

Whether you will attend in person or virtual today we look forward to
seeing you.