[Beowulf] hpl size problems

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Thu Sep 29 07:03:20 PDT 2005

Douglas Eadline writes:

>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:36 pm, Robert G. Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Harummph. Â I'm just working on trying to fool a committee into thinking
>>> I've got a cluster that can pass the Turing test... isn't there a prize
>>> of some sort for that?
>>
>> How do we know that you haven't already succeeded, and also combined it
>> with
>> an AI expert system on clusters ?  Could explain a lot, really.. ;-)
>>

> Worse yet, he could be from the future, you know working
> with that John Titor guy.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

No, no, for the love of god nooooo...

Shhh.  They're out there.  Titorheads.  They're looking for me.  They
think that I am he.  If you give me a google trace they'll be all over
me like flies on...

AAAACK!  There's a WIKIPEDIA article on this?  I'm doomed.  Fortunately
I have a gas oven handy to go stick my head into...;-)

   rgb