[Beowulf] segmentation fault error for large program on beowulf cluster using intel Fortran compiler

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jun 17 13:28:24 PDT 2005

Antonio,

for which platform do you want to compile, as I see "-axN -xN".

1. Don't use them, as -tpp7 will optimze already for P4.

2. Try using (only one time) -O0, don't specify it twice.

3. Replace "-ftz -prec_div" with "-mp"

4. If this is working, you can try to use one of "-axN" or "-xN" and check,
whether there is any speed impact at all.

Cheers - Reuti