[Beowulf] parallel sparse linear solver choice?

Benjamin W. Mayer bmayer at cs.umn.edu
Fri Oct 22 08:26:46 PDT 2004

I am not sure if this is a good pointer or not.

Yousef Saad has a lot of work which may be useful for this application.

http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~saad/software/home.html

SPARSKIT A basic tool-kit for sparse matrix computations.
pARMS , parallel Algebraic recursive Multilevel Solver.

There are also links to related packages on the above page.