[Beowulf] mpich on OS X

Glen Beane beaneg at gandalf.umcs.maine.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:08:57 PDT 2004

I'll look through my logs more closely, but at quick glance it doesn't
look like any problems occur until it tries to link.  I have no problems
using 1.2.5, but this is a different machine (in fact I don't have
access to the other OS X machine I previously compiled 1.2.5 on), so I
figured I'd start with the latest source, since I have to compile anyway
(plus 1.2.6 was supposed to have better OS X build support).

I probably will try MPICH2  as well.