[Beowulf] Regarding PASSWORDLESS ssh

Ken Linder kc7rad at radstream.com
Fri Aug 13 08:26:31 PDT 2004

Well, I can't say much about SSH but I do know that if you are using PVM and telnet, the UIDs must be the same on all nodes.  I don't know about MPICH...  I had to tear down my cluster before I got to the point of experimenting with MPICH.

Hope that helps a little
Ken - KC7RAD
http://www.radstream.com/kenclust.html