Fortran compiler for Linux

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 10:18:56 PST 2003

Well, I've got it running all right. But the produced executables
crashes or produce wrong results and the debugger crashes immediately
on startup (even for a Hello World app). When I requested assistance
from Intel's support center I was explicitely told that the compiler
was *NOT* supported on Redhat-8.0 due to libs issues yet. Maybe there
is a misunderstanding on my site, that the debugger isnt supported but
the compiler is.

Anyway, thanks for the information.
Roland