networking options

Patrick Geoffray patrick at myri.com
Wed Sep 25 13:08:15 PDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 14:04, Daniel Kidger wrote:
> Dear all,
>    The beowulf list is not the place for a sales pitch, but I though I
> should update the list a bit.

It's not sales pitch, it's technical input. I agree there is a very thin
line, but if there are technical arguments, only good things for the
end-users come from technical discussions. You will notice that all
folks working for vendors on this list are usually techies, not
salesmen.
When a salesman post something, it's very easy to figure out :-)

Patrick