Emulex fibre HBAs

Robert Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 28 07:29:38 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 06:09:16PM -0500, Derek Richardson wrote:

> Thanks, I just realized that I didn't specify that I was looking for
> results/performance.

Well who doesn't like a graph:

http://plogic.com/~rlatham/ip_over_fiber/

Most people won't make use of ip over fibre channel: i can only think
of a select few cases where it makes sense to put your ip traffic over
your storage traffic.  So the graph, while full of gnuplotty goodness
probably isn't too helpful for you :>

==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Labs, IL USA                B29D F333 664A 4280 315B