Emulex fibre HBAs

Derek Richardson derek.richardson at pgs.com
Thu Jun 27 16:09:16 PDT 2002

Mike,
Thanks, I just realized that I didn't specify that I was looking for
results/performance.  I can find the driver easily (hunches shoulders
and looks sheepish), I was thinking more in terms of
performance/stability/any gotchas, things like that.  Sorry
everyone...thanks, Mike.
Derek R.

--
Jr. Linux Administrator