PIV and PIII differences

Geoffrey D. Jacobs jacobsgd21 at BrandonU.CA
Fri Jun 21 14:32:31 PDT 2002

I remember that article. I think I still have it on one of my personal machines for keepsake.

Great rant. It really reams out Intel for their new reliance on whatever their SIMD scheme of the day is instead of solid processor design.