About administering APC power controlers

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Mon Jun 3 07:10:45 PDT 2002

Yes, it is possible to send the commands from a linux console.
You need to use expect.  They do respond over a serial console.
We are developing some scripts to do this at the moment but
they are not ready for prime time.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations