Problems with dual Athlons

Alberto Ramos alberto at delta.ft.uam.es
Wed Jul 31 07:33:43 PDT 2002

  Hi,

  I dont know if this will help you, but we have a little beowulf of dual
Athlon, with Tyan S2466N-4M Motherboards running Debian 3.0 (Woody) and gcc
2.95.4 without any problem.

  Dou you have "good" memory? With our motherboard we have lots of problems
with the memory...

  Other question is if the system crash when they are hight loaded or this
has othing to do.

  Alberto.