Channel Bonding

David McBride DMcBride at ctwenterprises.com
Sun Jan 27 11:27:32 PST 2002

Thanks for the reply.
I am trying to be able to do two different things.
1) I am trying to perform is to channel bond with a linux router that has 3
nics, 2 connected to two different cable modems and one for the lan side to
provide internet access.
2) I am trying to perform is to channel bond with a linux router that has 3
nics, 1 connected to a cable modems and one connected to a ADSL line and one
for the lan side to provide internet access, connected to a hub.

           same ISP             and         Different ISP's

     cable modem 1 cable modem 2         ADSL line   Cable modem
         eth0 \      / eth1                eth0 \      / eth1
            linux router                       linux router
                 | eth2                        eth2 |
                hub                                hub
              multiple PC's                    multiple PC's

Thanks again for the reply and any further help,
David