which kernel on ServerWorksLE/which nfs?

Rob Myers rob.myers at gtri.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 18 07:14:28 PST 2002

2.4.9 and 2.4.17 have both worked reliably for me on this motherboard.
(2.4.17 did eliminate some ide warnings, however)  we have a couple
intel 10/100 nics in all the time.  have tested with a netgear ga621 as
well.  always running nfsv3 with trond's patches.

it has always been rock solid.

good luck!

rob.

ps- 2.4 is not the kernel of pain!