NFS question

Keith Underwood keithu at parl.clemson.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:53:02 PDT 2001

Actually, that is possible.  Well, it used to be at least.  You need to
turn on "emulate Sun NFS server" support in the kernel.  Sun used to let
you re-export (maybe still does?) an NFS drive and Linux 2.2 also supports
that.  I don't see the support in 2.4.  Now, don't expect it to PERFORM
well, but it is (or was) possible.

					Keith