queue system on Scyld

Thomas Clausen tclausen at wesleyan.edu
Sun Feb 18 17:32:57 PST 2001

Hi All,

I'm in the process of migrating our 50 node scientific computing cluster over
to Scyld.

We use PBS on our current setup. It is, however, much too complex for our
needs. All we really need is a first come, first serve queuing system.

What queuing software would you recommend using with the Scyld bproc based
system?

I'm inclined to write a few perl scripts to do basic queuing services. Did
anyone already do this? If so I would like to hear from you.

Thanks!

Thomas

--
   .^.    Thomas Clausen, graduate student
   /V\    Physics Department, Wesleyan University, CT