Gigabit (1000base-T) NIC performance?

Woo Chat Ming cmwoo at hkusua.hku.hk
Thu Feb 8 17:40:16 PST 2001

Hello John,

  We are setting up a Linux cluster using Intel's PRO/1000 Gigabit
adaptor. Let me inform u the result when it is done.

Regards,
Woo Chat Ming.
Woo Chat Ming                 Computer Centre,
TEL   (852)-2857-8632         Room 1-34A, Old Library Building,
FAX   (852)-2559-7904         The University of Hong Kong.
Email cmwoo at hku.hk            http://www.hku.hk/cc/sp2/index.html
Email cswcm95 at engsvr.ust.hk