Network adapter.

Andreas Boklund andreas at amy.udd.htu.se
Tue Nov 7 08:06:29 PST 2000

I have been using the DLINK DFE-530TX under RH 6.2.

I havnt made any mesurements at all:
I havnt had any trouble with them under kernel 2.2
(although they are not autodetected, they use the via-rhine driver)

But i have experienced that they are pretty unstable under kernel 2.3
(i havnt tried them with any 2.4test kernels because of a new girlfriend.
They hangs the entire computer when heavily loaded.

MVH
//Andreas

*  Administator of Amy(studentserver) and Sfinx(Iris23) *
*   Voice: 070-7294401                                  *
*   ICQ: 12030399                                       *
*   Email: andreas at shtu.htu.se, boklund at linux.nu        *
*   That is how you find me, How do -I- find you ?      *