Big RAM motherboards

David Grant dgrant at atipa.com
Mon Dec 25 19:40:34 PST 2000

I have had very good luck with the Intel Lancewood mobo... L440GX+, we deck
them out regualrly with 2 GB RAM, integrated  SCSI, Graphics, and NIC.
Great dual CPU board for a cluster.... to quote Joel, "proven technology..."

David A. Grant
Northeastern US,  District Manager
Atipa Linux Solutions/ DCG Computers
850 E. Industrial Park Drive, Ste 8
Manchester, NH 03109
Phone 603.622.7171
Fax 603.622.7272
www.atipa.com  www.dcginc.com

"Atipa- Proud winner of multiple  "Show Favorites"
awards at the recent LinuxWorld Conference and
Expo 2000 in San Jose "