[3c509] LINUX & QNX Device Drivers!!

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:26:26 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Jalaja Devi wrote:

> Thanks again for the enuf info.
> If you don't mind, I don't understand the following
> sentences in yor statement:
>  "seeing my error messages in their driver"
> What does this mean? Is that like, u tried writing a
> driver and it gave some error messages?

They copied my Linux code, including the text of my error messages.
This is a copyright violation.

> All right, I would like to mention here clearly my
> requirements. I need to write a driver for a PCI
> adapter in QNX. I just need some driver related
> document/example/pseudo drivers on this. Will I get
> any? If you could let me know anything related to
> this, that would be of great help!!

You may not distribute any driver for QNX that is derived from GPLed Linux
kernel code without explicit, written permission from the author(s).

Donald Becker				becker@scyld.com
Annapolis MD 21403			410-990-9993