[3c509] LINUX & QNX Device Drivers!!

Jalaja Devi jal_info@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:11:41 -0800 (PST)

Becker,
Thanks again for the enuf info.
If you don't mind, I don't understand the following
sentences in yor statement:
 "seeing my error messages in their driver"

What does this mean? Is that like, u tried writing a
driver and it gave some error messages?

All right, I would like to mention here clearly my
requirements. I need to write a driver for a PCI
adapter in QNX. I just need some driver related
document/example/pseudo drivers on this. Will I get
any? If you could let me know anything related to
this, that would be of great help!!

Thanks again,