interrupt handler

Stephen Tow stow@apc8.ameslab.gov
Thu Jun 10 15:42:15 1999

Howdy all,

I am trying to work out a bit of stability problem with a GNIC'd Alpha
cluster. Things go fine for so long until finally a node or two will drop
out and die. At the console I get a infinite loop of "eth1: Re-entering
the interrupt handler." This appears to be coming from line 904 of
yellowfin.c (v1.02 BTW) in yellowfin_interrupt(). I really have no clue
what is causing it though. My situation is:

RedHat 6.0
Kernel v2.2.9
Alpha LX164
PE GNIC
PE 24 port switch

Has anyone else seen this problem before?

Thanx in advance for even the smallest of clues...