hamachi card

Derek T. Yarnell derek@umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Jun 2 16:16:32 1999

I have a smp compatable kernel running on a Dual Processor machine. It is RedHat6.0 w/ the 2.2.5-15smp kernel. When i try to compile the hamachi driver for a module to insert.

The only output of running the command...

gcc -D__SMP__ -DMODULE -D__KERNEL__ -I/usr/src/linux/net/inet -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O6 -c hamachi.c

was ...

In file included from hamachi.c:79:
/usr/include/linux/bios32.h:11: warning: #warning This driver uses the old PCI interface, please fix it (see Documentation/pci.txt)

When i try to load the module in, i get...

[root@atomicdog modules]# /sbin/insmod hamachi.o
hamachi.o: kernel-module version mismatch
        hamachi.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.5-15
        while this kernel is version 2.2.5-15smp.

Could someone point me in a direction where to solve this problem?

-derek
.