3c590 and linux 1.2.13

Antti Tuominen antti@vesper.tky.hut.fi
Thu Mar 16 05:52:52 2000

Hi!

I need to use 3c590 with linux kernel version 1.2.13. I tried doing
things according to the instructions on Donald Becker's page but I
can't get the driver to compile.

I get compilation errors telling I don't have linux/version.h or
linux/modversions.h. And if I get around this I'm swamped with other
error messages. I'm using 0.99L version of the driver (the one linked
to the instructions).

Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong? I can send the error
messages if it helps but I thought this might be just a trivial user
error. Thanks in advance!

--
Antti J. Tuominen, JMT 3A 131, 02150 Espoo.
work: antti@remtec.fi; home: tuominen@iki.fi