new info WAS: Re: [tulip] LNE100TX version 4.1 timeouts on tx

Erik Steffl steffl@bigfoot.com
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:45:52 -0800

  after having problems described below I tried to move the LNE100TX to
different PCI slot and now it's all different. Soundcard works OK (it
used to play only about 1 second of sound when network card used to be
in original slot).

  however, now the network card hangs up, not sure if it's tx or rx
(probably tx judging by the messages below).

  I get plenty of messages like this one (all of them are exactly the
same):

eth0: Transmit timed out, status fc664010, CSR12 00000000, resetting...

  the eth0 interface does not work, it starts working if I unload the
drivers and ifup eth0 again.

  any ideas what's going on?

  (/etc/interrupts did not changed, see below)

  TIA

	erik