[tulip] ADMtek AL985 Centaur-P adapter ?

David Shochat shochat@acm.org
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:36:30 -0500

Are you using the tulip from scyld.com or are you trying to use the one
that comes with the kernel distribution? Only the former has ever worked
for me (using a different variant of the LinkSys card). The reason for
"ADMtek ..." is that that is the chip that your card actually uses. Mine
is and ADMTek Comet.