[tulip] Slackware 7.1 and tulip.o/pci-scan.o

Donald Becker becker@scyld.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:02:52 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000 scrapmetaldevil@home.com wrote:

> insmod pci-scan.o
> insmod tulip.o
> now, all I have to do is figure out how to load the modules at boot-up and that

Make certain that /etc/conf.modules (or /etc/modules.conf) contains
  alias eth0 tulip

> is academic. Thanks for the help anyhow...it worked as deductive reasoning
> according to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "Rule out all that is impossible and the
> only thing left is the obvious answer"(paraphrased of course...my memory is
> shot so I'm probably wrong on that quote also!)

The interesting part of the quote is "...no matter how unlikely...".
I hope that this doesn't fall into the "unlikely" category.