tulip V.90f

Maurice Hilarius maurice@harddata.com
Mon Dec 21 12:09:32 1998

I went to look to see if there was anything new, as Donald Had said a week
or two ago that he was working on a new version or update.
  As usual the NASA site pointed to 89H, but as I look at the Siekas site
there is a pointer back to:
http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/test/tulip.c
Lo and behold, it is 90f!
I should point out that at
http://beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip-devel.html there is a link
labelled "The latest testing version of the driver.." which points to :
http://beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/tulip.c , which is verion .89h !

Anyway, .90f solves the media detection problems we were having with the
21143 chip as used on the API/Samsung Alpha motherboards.

Thank you very much Donald, once again you have been very helpful, and we
do appreciate it!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

Best regards,

  Maurice W. Hilarius                   Telephone: 01-403-414-9319
  Hard Data Ltd.                        FAX:       01-403-456-1510
  11060 - 166 Avenue                    email:maurice@harddata.com
  Edmonton, AB, Canada  - T5X 1Y3       http://www.harddata.com

  NOTE: January 25, 1999, new telephone numbers _AND_ area code:
					Telephone: 01-780-456-9771
					FAX:       01-780-456-9772