[eepro100] Re: Addressing "eth0: card reports no resources."

Alvin Oga aoga@Mail.Linux-Consulting.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:42:57 -0800 (PST)

hi andrey..

thank you for your replies....

and i happen to be one of those that compile all needed drivers
into the kernel....and sometimes turn offf module support...

which made some of the boxes bomb on booting witht he infamous
"no card resources error" messages on boots...sometimes it hangs
and sometimes it boots smoothly and no problems there after...

but since using eepro100 modules.....i've not heard nor had any
problems since from those machines...

and now that 2.2.18 and 2.4.0 is out... we have a whole new bag
of stuff to play with...

thanx
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net ... 1U Raid5 ... 500Gb per 1U chassis ...