[Beowulf] [External] Re: interconnect wars... again...

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Thu Jul 27 17:52:44 UTC 2023

OMG! I just came up with the name of my next cluster... Curmudgeon! No
one else take it. I called it!

Anyone else feeling like Abe Simpson right now?

“I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what
I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. It’ll
happen to you!

-- Abe Simpson.

Of course, if we were talking in Slack, I could just post a meme image
of Abe Simpson with the that text overlaid on it like the cool kids do,
or I could have cut-and-pasted it into this e-mail, but something tells
me that if your still in favor of mailing lists, you're probably reading
this e-mail on a console-based e-mail client. ;)

At least I'm "with it" enough to use Thunderbird.

Prentice Bisbal
Senior HPC Engineer
Computational Sciences Department
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory