[Beowulf] Admin action request

William Johnson meatheadmerlin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 20:35:56 PST 2013

I think you both owe each other and the list an apology.
You are both doing exactly what you claim the other is guilty of.
And I agree with everyone else who has commented that we need to just move
past this already.
Enough finger pointing, seriously.
I also agree that if you intend to enforce a policy, it should be a
document that one can reference. I't obvious this is a recurrent issue
already, what is the problem with a little point-of-order protocol in
writing.