[Beowulf] Admin action request

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Sat Nov 23 10:27:42 PST 2013

On 11/23/2013 01:19 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

Dear lord ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q.E.D.

[the person hits bottom, starts digging, all the while supporting my
points, making new ones, amplifying everything I pointed out]

Its pretty clear that we have a content free poster determined to drag
us in a bad direction, who is happy to threaten, and then claim injury
while re-quoting this threats.

If this weren't so sad, it would be amusing. The mental and logical
contortions one has to make to even consider writing this ...

Eugen, have you ever stopped to consider that potential employers will
google you, and find this?  You might want to rethink this before you
even consider posting anything other than an apology to this list.  Me,
I don't care, I am going to filter you from hence force, but you really,
really owe everyone on this list (and elsewhere) an apology for your
behavior.

At this point, I am done with this thread.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com