[Beowulf] Degree

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 24 08:42:07 PDT 2012

How's this happening in London?

Interesting to hear more on this and dig it out, as a lady who did do
her Master Degree in London,
she came back 20 months ago as to do a PHD degree she had to pay in
London. Her nationality is Dutch.

I then approached a professor here who tried to talk to her.

Some other British confirmed the 'pay for a phd' in UK - yet those
British did do their PHD quite a lot of years ago...

You're speaking for your own university and which department?

Kind Regards,
Vincent