[Beowulf] Moores Law is dying

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Thu Apr 9 11:58:16 PDT 2009

richard.walsh at comcast.net wrote:

> [...]

This is clearly off-topic, so please feel free to ignore:

I disagree with the sonic barrier wall analaogy. Is it that clearly
technical barrier the slowed down jet research, or did the nuisance of
sonic booms to people on the ground just make supersonic R&D less
convenient? I've heard that supersonic travel over land is restricted in
the US.

--
Prentice