[Beowulf] A start in Parallel Programming?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Mar 15 09:39:38 PDT 2007

Robert G. Brown wrote:

> So what would be the appropriate forms for addressing a large group in
> CA?  My knowledge of canadenglish is limited to experiences in the
> immediate Detroit area (due south of Canada, as it were) and the movie
> Strange Brew, eh, beauty?

Due south?

Detroit is one of the only places in the US due north of a place in Canada.

The Ambassador bridge area runs almost but not quite North-South.  On
the US side, it is about 1/2 mile (1 km) from some excellent Mexican
restaurants, which if you dine in the upper portions of Xochimilco
  you can gaze (through the trees) due south, into Canada.

We have also been invaded by Canadian establishments; there are Tim
Horton's cropping up everywhere ...

Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
Scalable Informatics LLC,
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com
phone: +1 734 786 8423
fax  : +1 734 786 8452 or +1 866 888 3112
cell : +1 734 612 4615