[Beowulf] AMD Athlon with Intel Fortran Compiler, which options?

Stuart Midgley stuart.midgley at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 22 13:33:54 PST 2005

Actually you can use everything except the SSE3 stuff.  Once the 2.6GHz
Opterons are out and about, you will be able to use SSE3 as well.

I have managed to compile code in 64bit mode on an opteron using the
Intel compilers.  If I remember correctly, I used something like

	-fast -xW

whereas -fast usually turns on -xP which gives SSE3 stuff.

Stu.

--
   Dr Stuart Midgley                   |  stuart.midgley at anu.edu.au
   Supercomputer Facility              |  smidgley at netspace.net.au
   Leonard Huxley Building 56          |  +61 (0)2 6125 5988   Work
   Australian National University      |  +61 (0)2 6125 8199   Fax
   CANBERRA   ACT   0200               |  +61 (0)4 1125 2488   Mob