SCYLD

Chris Lipp ittteach at linuxwaves.com
Fri Nov 8 12:55:13 PST 2002

Hello all,

I am a newbie to clustering and looking for some assistance. I have set
up a small beowulf cluster (10 slave nodes connected to the front-end
with a 100Mb/s switch) using the SCYLD release. I have had no problems
bringing the system up online and booting all of my diskless nodes, and
recieving the "up" status signal from the beosetup monitor.

My problem arises when I go to run a benchmark; every benchmark I try doesnt
seem to be using the nodes. I have tried many while monitoring the nodes
in the beostatus window with no response. I thought the use of the nodes
(MPICH I believe?) was preset with SCYLD?

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

Chris

Get your spam-free, Linux email now --> http://www.LinuxWaves.com
Join Linux discussions --> http://Community.LinuxWaves.com