Tyan's Tiger MPX motherboard : review - link

Abhishek sinha aby_sinha at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 12:33:18 PST 2002

Hi all,
Just to fork off one more question on the tyan 2466 board; I was trying
to boot it without the video card.the website(tyan's) says that you
would need to enable the console redirect on the BIOS to actually get
around with it. I have a version 1 of the BIOS.But i cant find console
redirect option anywhere...
any ideas....