Tyan's Tiger MPX motherboard : review - link

Donald B. Kinghorn kinghorn at pqs-chem.com
Wed Mar 13 10:51:19 PST 2002

It's there, even in the 1.0 bios. I used it to temporary get around the fact
that the board wont boot with a SIS video card ... this is fixed in the 1.01
bios by the way ... should update.  The console rederect  line in the bios
screens is at the bottom of the first or second bios screen (don't remember
at the moment) you wont see it unless you scroll down :-)

FYI the 2466 is looking to be good ... I just used 12 of them in a system and
only had 1 failure ...

-Don