beowulf.org list problems

Peter Bowen pzb at scyld.com
Sat Oct 27 15:58:11 PDT 2001

I think that many of the problems the have been seen on the beowulf.org
lists should be cleared up now.  I apologize for the problems, and do
not expect to see them reappear, as we have upgraded to Mailman 2.0.6.

Unfortunately, it appears that messages sent to beowulf.org and
scyld.com lists between 9am Friday and 7pm Saturday may have not been
properly relayed to the list.

Again, I think that test problems have been fixed, and sincerely hope
that they didn't cause too many problems.  If you have any further
issues, please let me know.

Thanks.
Peter