NIS?

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Fri Oct 5 06:28:56 PDT 2001

The rsync script is a good idea and something we are thinking
of implementing--only problem is...how do you handle the
situation when a node happens to be down during a push?

Steve

Steven C. Timm (630) 840-8525  timm at fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Division/Operating Systems Support
Scientific Computing Support Group--Computing Farms Operations