Supermicro LE vs HE-SL chipsets

Jared Hodge jared_hodge at iat.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 26 06:19:32 PST 2001

I know there were a couple of threads on the LE chipset late last year,
and I think the HE was mention in them.  I don't know if they have the
information that you need (you may have been one of the people writting
in on them for all I know), but you might check the archive.  I know
supermicro has release a couple of new boards since then
(http://www.supermicro.com/), but I really don't know a much about them
other than whats on their spec pages.